Translate/Перевести

If you want to help me financially or want to thank me for something, use the transfer to my PayPal

Friday 20 May 2016

[WIP] UAZ-460B

It's the 110th message in my blog)
So, what's new. I started making UAZ-460B - the second prototype UAZ-469 with leaf spring suspension, was intended for civilian use, therefore, is not equipped with wheel reduction gears. Equipped with engine ZMZ-21. I already did the engine with the gearbox and transfer case, new wheels, as well as the dashboard from the car GAZ-M20, which is confirmed by archival photos, installed on the vehicle.




No comments:

Post a Comment

[REL] 1930 Ford Model A Standart Fordor

 1930 Ford Model A with a Standart Fordor body, which was produced by the body firm Briggs. What it has: the chassis is completely modeled f...