Translate/Перевести

If you want to help me financially or want to thank me for something, use the transfer to my PayPal

Saturday 11 October 2014

Smith Custom 200 from Mafia II [REL]

I finally finished the convert of Smith Custom 200 of Mafia II. Features of the model:
* Average quality 3D models
* Average quality textures
* All is well adjusted
* Own handling and carcols (color chosen to match the colors of the car in Mafia)
* All breaks down
* SA numbers
* Exploding gas tank
* Supports all major features of the game
* Replaces Admiral
Prohibited publication of the file on the portal GTAViceCity.ru On the other portals - with my permission. A link to my blog is required
(Запрещается публикация файла на портале GTAViceCity.ru На остальных порталах - с моего разрешения. Ссылка на мой блог обязательна)







No comments:

Post a Comment

[REL] 1930 Ford Model A Standart Fordor

 1930 Ford Model A with a Standart Fordor body, which was produced by the body firm Briggs. What it has: the chassis is completely modeled f...