Translate/Перевести

If you want to help me financially or want to thank me for something, use the transfer to my PayPal

Wednesday 27 April 2016

[REL] GAZ-704

So, I imagine my new convert - Soviet small trailer GAZ-704, which was manufactured from 1949 to 1956-the second year.
Model features:
* When using the VSA easily clings to my UAZ-300, as shown in the screenshot
* Completely made from scratch model
* Good quality models
* Good texture
* New handling settings, vehicle.ide and carcols (the trailer is not in this file, so the line will have to be added). Spelled out in the ReadMe.
*Own shadow collision
* Works well with ENB
* Replaces Utiltr






No comments:

Post a Comment

[REL] 1930 Ford Model A Standart Fordor

 1930 Ford Model A with a Standart Fordor body, which was produced by the body firm Briggs. What it has: the chassis is completely modeled f...