Translate/Перевести

If you want to help me financially or want to thank me for something, use the transfer to my PayPal

Sunday 17 August 2014

MiG-29 [REL]

Convert Russian light tactical fighter MiG-29 in the color of the Mid-Eastern Coalition (MEC) of Battlefield 2. Model features:
* A good quality of the model
* Good texture
* His shadow (ignore the bad shadow on screen - I just use Shadow Setting Extender on minimum settings), collision and LOD
* All is well adjusted
* Work elevators, ailerons on the wings, all chassis are hide
* Working lights
* It is advisable to apply the settings from a file vehicle.ide ReadMe, this edit will adjust the size of the landing gear wheels (on the performance of SA: MP does not affect)








Please do not spread my modes without my permission. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[REL] 1930 Ford Model A Standart Fordor

 1930 Ford Model A with a Standart Fordor body, which was produced by the body firm Briggs. What it has: the chassis is completely modeled f...